Aims & Scope
IRETC MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals seeks to be the world’s premier open-access outlet for academic research. As such, unlike traditional journals, IRETC MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals does not limit content due to page budgets or thematic significance. Rather, IRETC MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals evaluates the scientific and research methods of each article for validity and accepts articles solely on the basis of the research. Likewise, by not restricting papers to a narrow discipline, IRETC MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals facilitates the discovery of the connections between papers, whether within or between disciplines.
IRETC MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals offers authors quick review and decision times; a continuous-publication format; and global distribution for their research via IRETC MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals Online. All articles are professionally copyedited and typeset to ensure quality.
Those who should submit to IRETC MTÜ The Baltic Scientific Journals include:
Authors who want their articles to receive quality reviews and efficient production, ensure the quickest publication time.
Authors who want their articles to receive free, broad, and global distribution on a powerful, highly discoverable publishing platform.
Authors who want their articles branded and marketed by a world-leading social science publisher.
Authors who want or need their articles to be open access because of university or government mandates.
- a reflection of the results of scientific-research, research-to-practice, and experimental activities of domestic and foreign scientists in order to intensify scientific interaction and cooperation within the scope of the scientific community as well as among professional researchers and a wide range of readers;
- research approbation of postgraduate students and degree-seeking applicants;
- promotion of major achievements of both domestic and foreign science;
- promotion of relevant information about the state of modern science, the dissemination of innovation and best practices and research techniques;
- provision of а "platform" for discussion, exchange of views on topical issues of scientific research conducted in the country and in the world;
- scientific community consolidation;
- exchange of experience, development of professional relations, and scientific cooperative interaction.